estivador prevents sharing drives and presents the Firewall detected dialog.
“A firewall is blocking file Sharing between Windows and the containers. See documentation for more info.”
Para evitar que o acima, configurar o Windows Defender Firewall para permitir que a porta 445 conexão TCP.
Por padrão, o Windows Defender Firewall bloqueia a porta TCP 445 connections.
The following shows one way to configure the Windows Defender Firewall.
- Go to Windows Security Dashboard
- Click on Firewall & network protection
Nota: Private network is active
- Choose Advanced settings and then Inbound Rules
- Find TCP IB_BLOCK and double click on it.
- Choose the advanced tab and uncheck private in Profiles (Private matches the active network profile). Clique em OK.
- Dentro estivador, go to Settings -> Shared Drives, and check the drive that you would like to share.