Dockers prevents sharing drives and presents the Firewall detected dialog.
“A firewall is blocking file Sharing between ប្រព័ន្ធប្រតិបត្តិការ Windows and the containers. See documentation for more info.”
To prevent the above, set up the Windows Defender Firewall to allow the port 445 TCP connection.
By default the Windows Defender Firewall blocks TCP port 445 connections.
The following shows one way to configure the Windows Defender Firewall.
- Go to Windows Security Dashboard
- Click on Firewall & network protection
ចំណាំ: Private network is active
- Choose Advanced settings and then Inbound Rules
- Find TCP IB_BLOCK and double click on it.
- Choose the advanced tab and uncheck private in Profiles (Private matches the active network profile). ចុចយល់ព្រម.
- In Dockers, go to Settings -> Shared Drives, and check the drive that you would like to share.