- Ensure PowerShell را is the default task in Cmder.
menu -> settings -> startup
Ensure the specified task is Powershell and then Save settings.
- Navigate to your Cmder installation location and right click cmder.exe and click copy.
- Go to your desktop, then right click, and then choose paste shortcut.
- Right click on the newly created shortcut and choose Properties.
- Add the following to the end of the Target property after the double quote
Cmder.exe" /start "%userprofile%"
روی OK کلیک کنید
Double click the Cmder shortcut and PowerShell will launch with your user profile as the present working directory.
You can also pin the short cut to the Start menu by right clicking it, and choosing Pin to Start.